Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > GasGas Member Polls

GasGas Member Polls Find out what everyone thinks about it!

Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 PM

I read this old thread now and some of the info still applies. One thing I found interesting about gasgas owners that seemed consistent was the not getting rid of their old gasgas bikes or selling or giving their old bikes to someone close. There's a bunch of times where I've seen guys with a few older gasgas and a new one. They just love their gasgas bikes. I ended up giving my 01 gasgas 300 to my cousin and we ended up riding together so I still saw the bike and helped him with the bike at times etc. Now the newest gasgas have more significant chassis improvement but still not much motor change from what I can see. To me the old gasgas are still great solid bikes and a great deal for those who are in the know. I've seen a few gasgas for cheap and now I see them as gems to be picked up. The resale isn't great and that just doesn't make sense other than people just don't know. That can be good and bad. Anyone can score a great bike for cheap. .at least that's the good part.