Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattR View Post
I'm surprised there were not more comments about this...
There was some great coverage of GoFasters on the Last Man Standing shown on SpeedTV. Most interviews with Wayne Braybrooke (sp?) took place in front of the GoFasters trailer. Very nice!!! Wayne Braybrooke did a fantastic job and his commentary was excellent. Also, it was nice to see GasGas get a lot of exposure that they deserve.
It was nice to see GG get some coverage but it always seems that they only get coverage when the show has to, for example...when a GG podiums.
Funny thing though, the LMS article in Dirt Rider magazine clearly shows Knighter on his KTM and clear shots of other brands but the ONE shot of Wayne on his GasGas is a rear shot of him climbing that last ledge before the finish and unless you have a trained GG eye...you can't tell what bike he's on and no where in the article did they mention one time that Braybrook was even riding a GasGas. But hey, guess what was right in the middle of the article...the first Christini ad I've ever seen.
I'm sorry, but yes, the coverage was good on TV but I still think TV and the mags try to ignore GG as much as possible. It's not the first time I've seen the mags do this.
Oh yeah, in the pic a couple of posts back...Braybrook looks clearly bummed that he's grasping a champagne bottle and not one of the trophy girls...lol

Old 03-15-2007, 06:16 PM

GG isn't greasing enough palms like the others. And I thought the same about the photo. lol
'01 XR440
'09 FZ1