Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 03-22-2011, 12:57 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I'm out for May,7th -15th. Headin to Homer,AK. to work on a friends house. He helped me build my house 21 years ago and is now calling in the favor.

Old 03-22-2011, 03:31 PM

I have been meaning to make one of these. Either weekend works for me.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:32 PM

Ok so Saturday May 7th looks like the best fit for those showing interest.

The first year I did this meet n greet I only had 3 Gas Gas riders come. Its not like there are a bunch of us in this area. So as I said in the past, 1 or none I'm still going riding, and I hope you can make it. I know at least one Gas Gas rider will attend, Me!

I will be eating a big Breakfast before hand and welcome you to join me.

I'm gonna stop and eat at Jimmy D's Restaurant which is located right in the town of Belfair across HWY 3 from Mc Donald's in Belltowne square, a small shopping center. I plan to arrive around 7:30AM.

If you don't want to stop for breakfast, I plan to meet at the Elfendahl staging area at 9AM ready to ride by 9:30'ish.

Anyone who is locked in for this date please let me know so I can plan for you and your guest. Also let me know If you will be meeting me for breakfast or the staging area so can keep an eye out for you. If you need directions to Elfendahl staging area I can provide them.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:00 PM

Talked to my bro and we are in on the 7th.

We'll be driving up that morning, so now breakfast for us, but thanks for the offer.

I'll also need some directions to staging from Portlandia.

Thanks Roscoe,
Russ
Old 03-23-2011, 11:26 PM

Sounds fun do you have to have a gasgas I want one just cant afford one at the moment been awhile since we rode together. Also I dont ride the orange bike anymore Dusty
Old 03-24-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdxtreme View Post
Sounds fun do you have to have a gasgas I want one just cant afford one at the moment been awhile since we rode together. Also I dont ride the orange bike anymore Dusty
Hey Dusty what ya riding now?

Ya I should have mentioned that again. Those who don't currently ride Gas Gas bikes but are forum members and frequent this site are welcome also. Just let me know if you are locked in for the ride and I will add you and a guest to the list.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 03-24-2011, 03:54 PM

Roscoe, the Tacoma Motorcycle club is doing the Wet Duck Poker Run on Sun May 15th. They take over the whole staging area for the weekend.

I think the weekend before would be a better choice.

I am a maybe at this point and will be able to confirm closer to the event.

EDIT - just read all the way through the thread.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:30 PM

Dusty is on a kdx that he flogs the piss out of. I'll stuff him in my rig and drag him along.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:54 PM

Cool guys, looks as if were gearing up for a good time. I will select Tahuya's best stuff.
For those that need directions use the mapquest link and put in your destination as Belfair Washington then use the directions to the staging area I have provided below.

http://www.mapquest.com/

Head west on SR-300 ( North Shore Road) this is the road that Safeway is on just off of Hwy 3
Go 3.6 turn right on Belfair Tahuya Rd
Go 1.7 Turn right on Elfendahl Pass Rd
Go 2.4 turn right to Elfendahl Staging area

mileages are approximate.

One other thing for those Going on SR-16 to cross back over the Narrows Bridge (East bound)there is a 4$ U.S. per vehicle one way toll. If your bringing a motorcycle trailer, that fee goes up 2$ per axle of trailer.

I look forward to this day!
Roscoe

Old 03-26-2011, 08:27 AM

ill be there on the the 7th. Tentative on bfast yet. Im traveling quite a ways so may try to snag a hotel down there, any suggestions?