Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:52 PM

Default sponsorhouse?

does anyone here use it? just setup a page and got a couple sponsors pretty quick,going to set up one for our team as well,I know its pretty late looking for sponsors,but we didnt decide till a month ago to at it full tilt,heres a link to my page,let me know what you think http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Member...0/Default.aspx and one of the riders from our team http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/Crem/Home.aspx

Old 01-03-2008, 08:08 PM

Way to go guys! Like the site and great photos and video.
Good luck with the sponsorship.
Glad to see the 200’s representing Gas Gas.
You definitely need some Gasser stickers for the van.
If SERA has a National Enduro in the series this year I’ll stop by and visit.
I plan to compete in the SERA series this year in 200B class aboard my 04.

I’ll spread the word on your site to my entire riding group.
Again good luck and thanks for stepping up.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up

SERA has a National on March 16th.

Boomhauer and myself will be providing the Gas Gas pit support.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:19 PM

we will most likely staying on the east coast,running the NETRA series,a few nationals,a few select ECEA rides,if things work out we may venture further west next year,and thanks for the parts from the guys who want to remain anonomous for now and the donated box truck decal for the front,Ill put up a pic of it later on,things are on the move!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:09 AM

Personally, I'm not a big fan of sponsorhouse. For C and B riders I think it may be useful, but I prefer a personal connection with my sponsors.

All of my sponsors were contacted by me or in some cases setup by a friend and I find it much better this way. Using sponsorhouse, you're just another name/number where as writing letters gives a much more personal connection with the sponsor. I also try to either phone or email my sponsors fairly often to tell them how my season is going.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
SERA has a National on March 16th.

Boomhauer and myself will be providing the Gas Gas pit support.
Thats great I look foward to meeting you and Boomhauer.

I went to that event last year when I started out doing the series but after 8 hours of driving it was canceled due to a torrential down pour.

But in hind site it was a good thing because the following weekend me and some of my riding buds went to a local riding area that has a MX track and a 6mile trail loop to get in some practice and after 12-15 miles of riding and as I was on the MX track waiting for the guys to gear up the stuffer screw came out and locked up the motor, now had I have been in the race it would have made for a super long day and a crappy weekend.

I've been dragging my feet to get it fixed and back togther but I finally got all the parts and hopefully this Sunday I will be lighting the candle and looking foward to a great 08 series.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyManiac View Post
Personally, I'm not a big fan of sponsorhouse. For C and B riders I think it may be useful, but I prefer a personal connection with my sponsors.

All of my sponsors were contacted by me or in some cases setup by a friend and I find it much better this way. Using sponsorhouse, you're just another name/number where as writing letters gives a much more personal connection with the sponsor. I also try to either phone or email my sponsors fairly often to tell them how my season is going.
x2, Ditto!

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:35 AM

heres a couple photos of our box truck

Old 01-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Thats a great looking Rig. A guy I know has one that looks almost identical to that.

I have one of those large Gas Gas decals in the same position on my class C motorhome replacing what used to say Chateau sport. Now it says Gas Gas sport. I always see non motorcycle people pointing, smiling and laughing about it as we cruise down the road. They probably think I'm making fun of my V 10 Gas hog motorhome.

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

a buddy of mine who was in the regional AA class at the time went on sponsorhouse & got a # of nice sponsorships, including Moose, somebody for chains & sprockets, & somebody else for oils & chemicals & some others that I can't remember--it made a difference.