Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Co. that make custom # plate backgrounds

Hey all.
I'm looking for US company's that can make late model (07 and up )custom Gas Gas number plate backgrounds.

Ive used PG in the past but was wondering if any of you had good results with other company's. Don't take this post wrong I like the PG product. I just like to explore all options if there are others to explore. The problem I seem to run into with the majority of graphics company's is they don't have any idea of the sizing or shape of Gas Gas plastic's.

I used to use a local company to do my 06 and back Gassers. But they don't have the sizing for the late model bikes. It sucks cause their quality and durability was second to none.

Durability, fit, and quality are very important to me, price comes after. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:28 PM

HRP/Skorbordz might be able to help
Old 12-14-2009, 11:38 PM

I know it's not US based, but Lime Nine MX up here in BC makes some sweet graphics and has all the templates for the newer Gassers (not the 2010s though).
Old 12-15-2009, 07:10 AM

Do they have the template for the light as well?
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs
Old 12-15-2009, 09:18 AM

They have it for my 07 headlight. Not sure if they have one for the 08 and newer headlights. If he doesn't, it wouldn't be tough to get him the template (there's a gasgas shop about 40 minutes away from Lime Nine).
Old 12-15-2009, 04:31 PM

I got the ones from www.decalmx.com on my bike and they have held up great over the last 1700 mi.

I think there is a place over by 160th and Meridian on the south hill of Puyallup that makes moto graphics but I can't think of there name.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:08 PM

Thanks for the ideas guys! I will be looking into all of them in the coming weeks. If there are any other ideas let me know.

I am specifically looking for 2008 EC stock headlight but also DE front number plate and then the side panel number plates.

John ( Hydrodog) The company you are referring to is SCR and is the local company I was talking about. Their stuff is top notch, but last I checked they do not have the 2008 templates. I may just end up giving them my set of new plastic to get what they need. Check out the Western US thread for Washington Gas Gas meet n Greet Info. Hope you can make it out again.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!