Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2014, 10:34 PM

Question Where can I buy Maxxis "Trial-maxx" (KTM Freeride) tires in the USA?

While checking out the KTM Freeride 250/350, something caught my eye. The rear tire looks like a trials tire, but slightly different. This Maxxis Trial-maxx M7320 http://www.maxxis.de/cms_en/index.ph...torcycle-tires addressed 2 of my wishes for a trail riding tire (currently running MT43 on my GasGas 300) 1: tread wraps around the sidewalls and goes nearly to the rim 2: tread voids are ever so slightly larger. The only other thing on my wish list (that this tire did not accomplish) was to be 4.5" wide, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Upon further research I found that these tires were made specifically for the Freeride's and I cannot seem to find anywhere in the USA that can get them. I have found them available in the UK, but by the time I have one shipped, the price becomes not so attractive (almost doubles in price to $200+.) Does anyone know of a US source for these?