Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Default FAQ Information Needed....

Hi All,

I posted in each technical forum about getting information for an FAQ put together. The responses were a little more general than what I was hoping for. I did have a web page put together in the past that talked about sag - WP fork oil level, etc. Basically, if I saw a question asked repeatedly - I wrote it down so that a new owner could just scan through it.

So what I am looking for is this...

Think about questions that you have repeatedly seen over the years - and maybe repeatedly answered. Please document these questions (and the answers if you know them) in the appropriate technical section.

I'll post a few to give you an idea of what I am looking for.... I'll start a new thread for each item and entitle it "FAQ Item : <description>"

thanks,
jeff

Last edited by MattR; 08-02-2006 at 07:25 PM.