Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 06-22-2015, 09:33 AM

Will this rotor fit an 11' 300ec with the CC Zokes ?

http://www.enduropuro.it/shop/en/bra...lottante-.html

?

Anyone ever did this mod ?

Old 06-22-2015, 09:34 AM

You know Capz85 I saw you also have THE BIG ONE pipe on your pimped out moto bike I thought I'd get one. I just ordered THE BIG ONE pipe and the Fresco exhaust. Is it worth it, is there a difference can you tell. Also getting the big one carbon fiber pipe gaurd. Someother stuff as well. Hope it doesn't take long to get it in Califonia CARB state USA. I will update this once I get my parts.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:35 AM

I want to order some parts from them. Are they trusfull?
Old 06-22-2015, 01:02 PM

Gas gassin, I couldn't really say for sure as I only rode my bike a few times with the original pipe and the carb settings were all over the place,I fitted my fresco when I did the top end rebuild, with different jets and needles and all that, but I have nothing but good things to say about the fresco it looks amazing sounds good, had not probs fitting it everything lines up perfect, I still have the fmf pipe but will be using a pro circuit soon, I'm sure if you have the full system you will be pleased.i love my gasser now it absolutely hauls ass
Oh yeah I did find another place the sells these in Canada May have been a bit easier for you

Blair, I found the guy pretty decent, I actually sent him too much money by paypal and he emailed me to tell me
Old 06-22-2015, 05:45 PM

I need full plastic kit for 2013 EC250 Replica. It is out of stock. I just emailed now. Are they reply emails immediately?
Old 06-22-2015, 08:20 PM

just complete my small order from Andrea.
they didn't have a option for shipping to Australia so I sent a few emails and sorted out a order. paid with pay pal and will be sent with DHL. Shipping was 40 EUR

see how long till it turns up
Old 06-22-2015, 10:12 PM

The replys are pretty fast. The time difference is anywhere from 5 to 6 hr or like me 8 to 9 hr. It's 9 hrs for me in CARB california USA. If you email the night before then respond in the morning it seems to work for me. The hours open are 8:30am-12:30pm then 2:30pm-6:30pm Italy. They use paypal. I use paypal. I hope enough of us in th States get in touch with them to have our Country in the index for there address/shipping so I/We can have a log-in so we just order and it shows up, What a concept. I say trustworthy, I bet $1600 in parts on it. Will let you know how it goes. They have the most GASGAS stuff out off anyone I've looked up and believe me, all I do is surf GG. ANYTHING GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGG I AM HOOKED

Also this is what I did i went to the site and made my list and copied/paste it to my e mail. Try that. Keep the post man alive!
Old 07-03-2015, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fst96se View Post
I emailed them last week and got no response.

Motocross center's shipping is MUCH less expensive.
Hi there, did you finally get your reply ? not sure if we got your inquiry !!

Anything you need please let us know !!

Thanks
Old 07-14-2015, 11:57 PM

OK I can respond now. I got all my parts from Enduroquro.IT It took a bit cause not all items are in stock (like 6 items) they had to order it. But I did buy 52 items from them so it understandable. Once all order was totally complete and a DHL tracking number was givin it took less than 10 days to get the order to get here from Italy. It was real fast. WILL order again from them.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Gassin View Post
OK I can respond now. I got all my parts from Enduroquro.IT It took a bit cause not all items are in stock (like 6 items) they had to order it. But I did buy 52 items from them so it understandable. Once all order was totally complete and a DHL tracking number was givin it took less than 10 days to get the order to get here from Italy. It was real fast. WILL order again from them.
As you have the fresco for some time now, I suppose, how does it perform compared to stock or whatever you had mounted before?

muellersq