Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 12-18-2014, 08:53 PM

Default Ontario Canada XC

Not me, and not a GG, but at least it's a 2-t!

This is from one of the Ontario XC series that I race. It's from 2012 and I stumbled on the vid thanks to YT auto-feed - not an endoresment for that YT feature.

Anyway, it's a nice glimpse into one of my favourite races (as a competitor) and the XC race scene in Ontario Canada.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOe9...ature=youtu.be

Jason

Old 12-20-2014, 12:04 PM

Nice video I still want to ride the Mansfield XC. I've bean hearing that it might not be on the 2015 Calendar, It might turn into an every 2 year event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP4 View Post
Not me, and not a GG, but at least it's a 2-t!

This is from one of the Ontario XC series that I race. It's from 2012 and I stumbled on the vid thanks to YT auto-feed - not an endoresment for that YT feature.

Anyway, it's a nice glimpse into one of my favourite races (as a competitor) and the XC race scene in Ontario Canada.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOe9...ature=youtu.be

Jason
Old 12-21-2014, 04:18 PM

You may have missed your chance to race the Mansfield XC.

Mulmur Township has a by-law banning events in the township that involve more than 25 motorized vehicles - including those held on private property. The by-law has been around for awhile, but not enforced. Recently, a resident griped to the the town council about that. In response, the township has made it clear that they will be enforcing the by-law - I heard that they threatened to bring in the cops to shut down the Terra Nova enduro if it went ahead this fall.

Thus, the big changes to the Terra Nova this year, that has traditionally started and finished in Mulmur. Coincidentally, the TN was featured in DR mag a couple of years back as one of the top 10 races that most people have never heard of.

Unless the by-law is ammended, there won't be anymore racing at the Mathews farm (Mansfield).

Jason