Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:22 PM

Default New MotoGP season ahead

I'm looking forward to the new season, it'll be good to see the monsters again,hopefully their will be some good races this year

But it's fair to say that stoner will retain his world champion status,lorenzo will be runner up, and maybe pedrosa/spies in third.

One thing that wont be the same is the grid without Marco Simoncelli there, who I beleived had what it took to become a W.C.

RIP - Super Sic

Anyways should be a good year,and we'll see about those CRT bikes how they progress.
I bet a 2001 NSR500 would walk all over them, shame they dont bring the beasts back as at least the costs were kept to a sensible level and the action on the track was always brilliant.

I'm praying Valentino Rossi has a better year on that pig,looks good,sounds even better, but it's still doesn't turn in

Anyway - roll on 2012 season