Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 PM

Default Another new Gas Gas owner and shout out to GoFasters

Well, I think I'm up to about 70 bikes that I've owned over the years....everything from crotch rockets to Ducs, Beemers and Harleys.
I've always been (and still am) a die-hard KTM nut. Still have my 450 EXC which I love. But here in Tennessee, I realized I needed something more nimble for some of the tight stuff we ride (a little different than Colorado, where I moved from). And a lot of guys here have smokers.

So this super gent I met a while back had this impeccable 2007 EC300, rekluse, scotts, cycra, Ohlins TTX and more. I finally grabbed it. Will give her its maiden voyage this weekend at this two day ride up in Kentucky - Renfro Valley ride....very much looking forward to it.

I spent a lot of time with the GG in my garage Saturday, prepping and setting up.....I rode it around my property some....early insights - VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Feels very nimble, balanced, certainly torquey and will lug like no other. Design is pretty cool too.

I'm gonna love it and look forward to many years of Gas Gas.....

Also, I've come to know the guys at GoFasters a little bit this week. Man, what an impressive crew there.....unbelievably accomodating and they follow through!!!!!

Old 04-30-2013, 03:41 PM

Well, congrad's are in order....hope you enjoy your new bike. And welcome to the forum! Mark and his crew are really great to deal with!
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 04-30-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Well, congrad's are in order....hope you enjoy your new bike. And welcome to the forum! Mark and his crew are really great to deal with!
Thanks.

Yeah - I called around looking for a natural 3.2 Clarke in stock - which I didnt expect to find - JustTanks, CycleBuy - not gots.

I forgot to check GoFasters - called them. "Yeah, we got one of those upstairs" They shipped it priority just now so I can install Thursday night in time for my departure Friday......was getting concerned about fuel range based on the posts I've been reading. We will be able to buy gas along the ride, but I would like to as little as possible. First day will likely be 125 miles....so a couple stops for gas is fine.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Banned

What part of TN are you in?
Old 04-30-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Live in Brentwood, work in Cool Springs.

Ride Sequatchie, Westpoint, Livingston. Did the LBL 200 last year - LOVED IT.
Riding the Renfro Valley ride this weekend at Daniel Boone State park in Mt Vernon, KY.

I'm really enjoying the Tennessee type riding - a lot!!
Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Hey - I met your son at the dealership! He races enduro?

I had some work done to my son's previous 250 XC-F.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:46 PM

Congrats and welcome to the GG club. Look forward to your ride report.