Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2015, 09:34 PM

Default Best place for gg parts ?

Hi, I'm new to gg bikes and picked up a older one that needs some lower end bearings and seals . I've talked to trial parts usa and they have it all in stock but only can sell for full retail , so they tell me to go to a dealer. So I've called a couple dealers they listed and gave them all the part numbers and no one gets back to me . Is there any decent dealers that are willing to help with getting parts for this or should I just go threw trial parts usa and pay full retail ? Mine is a 92 contact 32 w/ 327cc
Thanks