Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
Yeah, I'm hearing ya mate... Nothing better than smashing out a 3-4 hour ride in the bush to clear up a hang over.

I can't imagine living in a country where trail bike riding is so limited(I'm obsessed and couldn't live without it).

Australia might be for you?

I have 3 bikes, 1 for desert/adventure riding, 1 for single track and 1 for anything in between. All 3 bikes get a fair workout.
Also we have bloody good beer!!!!

ooohh but i allready know you have some pretty good beer
i've been to OZZIE-land a few years ago , i was still my motard time then, not so much enduro yet...
Australia is making it very hard to get in and to be able to stay to live for a longer period of time.
if anyone could 'sponsor' me, i woud definately consider Australia too, as my sister might be moving there with her BF( he's got Australian and South African sitizenship).
Australia was relaxed enough for me, the people made me feel at ease there,wich is very important to me!!
where i live here in belgium (bruges) it's so safe that i could literally count my money on the street, or walk in any narrow alley at any time of the day and night...
i don't wanna be looking over my shoulder for dodgy people about to rob or hassle you, catch my drift?

hannes.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannesd View Post
ooohh but i allready know you have some pretty good beer
i've been to OZZIE-land a few years ago , i was still my motard time then, not so much enduro yet...
Australia is making it very hard to get in and to be able to stay to live for a longer period of time.
if anyone could 'sponsor' me, i woud definately consider Australia too, as my sister might be moving there with her BF( he's got Australian and South African sitizenship).
Australia was relaxed enough for me, the people made me feel at ease there,wich is very important to me!!
where i live here in belgium (bruges) it's so safe that i could literally count my money on the street, or walk in any narrow alley at any time of the day and night...
i don't wanna be looking over my shoulder for dodgy people about to rob or hassle you, catch my drift?

hannes.
I think if you have a trade(which you have?) that is required they look on that very favourably. Worth a shot or just get on the internet and find some sheila who'll marry you for a small fee....

Where did you visit while you were here??
Old 12-11-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
I think if you have a trade(which you have?) that is required they look on that very favourably. Worth a shot or just get on the internet and find some sheila who'll marry you for a small fee....

Where did you visit while you were here??
hahaaaa, find me a sheila , i'l do that if i should ever get there
i could look up the trades, that's a good idea...

when i visited ozzie land, i started in adelaide, then on a small buss tour to see the rock and uluru, then went back to adelaide.
then with some fellas in an old VW van,we head to melbourne via the great ocean road to the grampians and on to melbourne.
once in melbourne i was right on time for the St-Kilda festival!
after that i went to sydney, Manly and then off to coffs harbour for my diving course. after that, up to the sunshine coast,Noosa. and that was about it
great trip,met superb people, had a blast, got to know so many different people from allover the world!
great personal experiance aswell...i was about 26yrs old then (now 35).

cheers , hannes.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannesd View Post
hahaaaa, find me a sheila , i'l do that if i should ever get there
i could look up the trades, that's a good idea...

when i visited ozzie land, i started in adelaide, then on a small buss tour to see the rock and uluru, then went back to adelaide.
then with some fellas in an old VW van,we head to melbourne via the great ocean road to the grampians and on to melbourne.
once in melbourne i was right on time for the St-Kilda festival!
after that i went to sydney, Manly and then off to coffs harbour for my diving course. after that, up to the sunshine coast,Noosa. and that was about it
great trip,met superb people, had a blast, got to know so many different people from allover the world!
great personal experiance aswell...i was about 26yrs old then (now 35).

cheers , hannes.
Yeah that would've been a great trip Hannes, you would've went through my town Geelong after the great ocean road.
I do 90 percent of my riding in the bush behind Lorne and Anglesea on the great ocean road.
You would love living and riding here, so get to it...