Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Australia & New Zealand

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2014, 03:19 AM

Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section but here goes.
Does anyone in NZ in particular know where shims (fork stacks) can be purchased. I've had no luck finding anyone local as they seem to be a very specialized item and the usual retailers and outlets don't carry them. I've had little success sourcing from overseas either, and those that do sell them are charging ridiculous amounts for shipping.
I'm wanting to make a few changes to my Marzocchi 45s, (as per usual) mainly to the rebound stack to begin with and just need a few extra shims to experiment with, so just a dozen or so various sizes or maybe a small kit if there is such a thing.
I'm reluctant to keep bothering the suspension tuners as they're in the business of working on your suspension rather than selling parts so that you can do the work yourself, although having said that, I have taken my shocks/forks to various tuners when they required work beyond my abilities.