Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-20-2015, 12:49 PM

Default Gas Gas - Corporate News

Hopefully this isn't a duplicate, but this was posted on: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gas-G...37546529611742

Gas Gas and Ossa workers want to communicate the following to friends, clients, importers, suppliers, fans and, ultimately, everyone in the world of off-road industry:

1) Gas Gas and Ossa are viable and profitable. There is a great demand of motorcycles of both brands, and with the appropriate feasibility plan, to ensure that they can serve all bikes that importers ask for, the company will get profits.
2) After a long negotiation process, the bank has agreed to make a substantial debt relief to ease the viability of the company. To implement this off and resume production, it is necessary that shareholders make a capital contribution.
3) Shareholders, to date, have been unable to reach an agreement to make this capital injection. It seems some of them are using the fact of having the factory stopped as a pressure in their negotiations.
4) The company is in a position of ?pre-bankruptcy?.
5) The current management has indicated its intention to make a Layoff, fire a large part of workers and lower the salary to the rest.
For all this, workers of Gas Gas and Ossa want:
1) That the shareholders get to an agreement to finance the company, start again the production and leave the ?pre-bankruptcy?.
2) That the conditions of workers don?t get worse.
In summary:
WE WANT TO WORK, WE BET FOR THE CONTINUITY AND THE FUTURE OF OUR BRANDS, INNOVATIVE, TECHNOLOGICAL AND WITH AN ADDED VALUE.

Old 03-20-2015, 12:51 PM

Maybe not "corporate news" but it's something...
Old 03-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Thanks.The next KTM owner that gleefully tells me GasGas has closed it's doors may well get a N1EF needle planted up his date hole! Finally found a use for them?
Old 03-20-2015, 05:37 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg3 View Post
Thanks.The next KTM owner that gleefully tells me GasGas has closed it's doors may well get a N1EF needle planted up his date hole! Finally found a use for them?
I really wish there was a "like" button for posts like this!

'00 XC250 (mine)
LTS front and rear suspension, power valve cover, carb jet kit and rear chain glide, RB Designs head mod, BRP tall triple clamp, backyard foot-peg lowering conversion.
'04 EC250 (the kids)
(he can do his own mods haha!)
Old 03-20-2015, 05:52 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostby View Post
I really wish there was a "like" button for posts like this!
while I do respect your personal opinion, its hard for me imagining someone 'liking' a needle insert in their date hole.
but tooeach his own I guess.
just remember though, that's its only kinky the first time.
2014 Beta Evo Factory 300
Old 03-20-2015, 06:51 PM

uh yeah, I guess that wasn't too clear haha! But you're the one that erationally misinterpreted it I hope others get my intention. I still want to steal your avatar.

'00 XC250 (mine)
LTS front and rear suspension, power valve cover, carb jet kit and rear chain glide, RB Designs head mod, BRP tall triple clamp, backyard foot-peg lowering conversion.
'04 EC250 (the kids)
(he can do his own mods haha!)
Old 03-20-2015, 09:44 PM

The mind hears what it wants to hear... "date hole" That was a new one for me.
lol