Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > GasGas Member Polls

GasGas Member Polls Find out what everyone thinks about it!

View Poll Results: Quieter Silencer
Yes I would like a quieter silencer 33 86.84%
No I am not interested 0 0%
I am happy the way it is 2 5.26%
It should become standard equipment 12 31.58%
It should be an available option 3 7.89%
I would be willing to pay a little more 5 13.16%
Not interested if it costs more 1 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2008, 08:14 AM

Default Quieter Silencer 2

Who would be interested in a quieter silencer for their 2 stroke Gas Gas?

I am all about quiet and have been for the over 30 years I've been riding. I hate loud bikes of any kind as well as cars, truck, etc. and as I get older it seems to bug me more.

Since the beginning of my riding days there has been a sound problem that continues to this day and I firmly believe it's still our biggest problem so hense this poll. I personally would like a quietier option than the standard Turbine Core II silencer for my GG.

I have talked to Dale Malasek, the Gas Gas importer (as well as FMF and Go Fasters) about the possibility of getting FMF to build the new Stealth Q Silencer for the Gas Gas 2 strokes. I thought he could use his leverage to get them to do it even though we are puny in #'s compared to KTM. He said he would be glad to talk to FMF but also wanted to guage the interest from the GG community so I said I would take a poll to see how many people would be interested.

This is for current and possible future owners if you want to vote.

Here is a link to the FMF Q Stealth if you want to have a look. http://www.fmfracing.com/default_det...ocross&cat=500 It would be be a bit bigger and longer than the current Turbine Core II silencer just so you know (small price to pay IMO).