Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2015, 03:08 AM

Default 2007 EC200 Hobby Questions..

Good day everyone.

I bought the "Hobby" a couple of months ago and overall I am pleased with it. However, it has been more of an issue than i anticipated to get information and parts for the bike.
Most recently, i tried ordering a Gnarly FMF for it, but in the drop down menu on the FMF site, it only goes as recent as 2002 for the 200cc. Can anyone shed some light on this? Am I able to order a pipe for a different sized bike that wil fit mine?
Also, I plan on ordering some stiffer springs for the front forks but I can not find anywhere (on the bike, or in the manual) which kind of susp. i have. The manual only covers Ohlins and Marz, however, i have neither of these. I can see that my rear shock is 'Sachs' or something like that. It may just have to wait until winter when i open the forks up.
And back to the pipe. I have pretty well decided that I am going to get a Gnarly pipe unless someone thinks that there is a better route for my bike. I decided this becuase i want more low end. Also, what silencer would be best with it?

Thanks.