Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:45 PM

Default 2011 EC250 Clutch Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit

I need a rebuild kit part number for the clutch master cylinder on my 2011 EC250. It still seems to be working just fine; it's just weeping a little oil out of the side the lever presses on. Searching around online has yielded several different answers / part numbers of what this rebuild kit should be, with the part number definitely changing a handful of times over the years. I'm going to make some calls to a few knowledgeable companies in hopes that they can help, but with today being MLK day (and a Monday) in the US, most everywhere is closed. So I thought I'd post up here to see if anyone can offer any help.

I've posted a couple pics below. I don't see any definitive markings or serial numbers, but the little "A" embossed on the lever makes me think it's an AJP. Definitely mineral oil, as per the text and the green gasket. And from what I've read, the 2011s should've come with an AJP.

Also, while I'm here, how big of a pain is it to perform the rebuild and bleed the air out? Any specific procedure for bleeding?

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-18-2018, 08:02 PM

I?m in the same Pickle jar with my ?13. I found a AJP that looks the same and the one in it. There are two sizes I?m going to be measuring it this weekend. And there a brand ?Braketec? I can find if it?s a different brand or style of M/C.
I?m sure there are some very knowledgeable people in this forum. And looking for clarification.