Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > "Wanted to Buy" & "Want To Trade"

"Wanted to Buy" & "Want To Trade" Bikes or Parts

Old 05-28-2013, 08:28 AM

Default Need some parts for a 1999 EC200. If anyone can help.

Need the following:

piston, rings gasket set. Found set of rings and pistons on here but curious if anyone has some up for barter before I purchase them. Found no gaskets yet.

The bike's plastic is yellow and though it is missing a rear fender I have one I removed from my 300 when changed it's plastic to red. So that should fit. So with the 300's old yellow plastic and the yellow plastic on the 200 I should have plenty here to pick and choose the best yellow pieces for the 200. However, the left side plate it messed up pretty bad and I have no extra of that. Also, there is no front plate. So if anyone has a headlight for a 99 200 or one that would fit that would be nice.

Cylinder. If I could find a pretty good used one at a good price I would try to get it.

At some point will probably need some brake pads.

The bike has wraparound handguards and the frames are fine but the actual left plastic handguard is messed up a bit so if anyone has any of those.

kickstand. LOL. Here we go again. Once again, someone removed the kickstand. I'm not holding out much hope for this one as I had to get a Ricochet for the 300.

If anyone else has any of these parts or any other parts for the 200 that you think I could use please help me out. I appreciate all your help, as usual.