Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff View Post
I think Brooksie dangled a carrot that was too large for him to turn up and GasGas could not touch it. The NH GasGas dealer also went out of business.
THAT IS CORRECT, "HOLLYWOOD" IS GOOD AT THAT. O WELL GREAT RIDE FOR JAKE. THAT KID CAN RIDE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUDE. I THINK ADVANTAGE WENT OUT AFTER THE FACT THOUGH.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Site Sponsor

Jake was having problems with his 2007 gasgas,brooks was there and hooked him up when he needed a bike.Jake had a better deal with gasgas then he got with ktm.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:00 PM

pretty sure jake stopped riding gassers in 2006,he never had an 07,everyone knew he was a rising star,kid flat out rips,the gasser dealer in NH that was supporting him knew the entire family personally and did everything he could to help them out,but Im sure it was the transition of the importers that did him in,he just couldnt get parts for jakes bikes,and I dont blame jake one bit to get on board with a lesser deal,but much better support for him at that time with KTM,but It would be nice to grab him back since KTM has sooo many guys in line for a support ride
Old 03-09-2009, 03:28 AM

In the pics Skidad posted it looks like Justin is really flying - brilliant photo's lofting the wheel when that far cranked over!

I also saw some-one crashing at the start didn't realise it was Justin, I've also not heard of an enduro so dusty the bike wouldn't run! That must have been ferocious.

Sounds like he likes the bike though!
'95 ish XR630 (died many times in Oz)
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_upright View Post
In the pics Skidad posted it looks like Justin is really flying - brilliant photo's lofting the wheel when that far cranked over!

I also saw some-one crashing at the start didn't realise it was Justin, I've also not heard of an enduro so dusty the bike wouldn't run! That must have been ferocious.

Sounds like he likes the bike though!
He really does love the bike. Its just been a tough two weeks. He had some major suspension issues in GA. Florida pretty much ruined the engine on his first bike, so he had about a day to get the new bike race ready. Its just very frustrating right now. We are very thankful to have a two week break to get things set up. We shipped the suspension to WER today, and I can hear Justin across the hill riding as I write this. Thanks for all the support.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:00 PM

Round 3,He finished 13th in class,29th overall.With pretty consistant lap times.