Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Australia & New Zealand

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2014, 12:40 AM

Default New to the world of GG

hey there everyone first time posting on this forum. been a member of dbw for a while now, but seeing as ive brought my first ever gasgas i thought this would be a wise decision to join the gg riders forum.

being my frist euro bike in general and liking gasgases for a while it was not really a choice to pass this bike up with how clean it is.

its a 2001 ec200 brought of the original owner who brought as ex demo in 2005 with 4500km on clock now it has 4700km on clock and owner only put a few tank through it during the 9 year ownership (real shame if you ask me) but it will defiantly be getting it fair share of uses with me.

anyways why im posting is that im after a few bits and pieces for the bike and being an early model gg here in Australia it hard to find many parts for them. i dont mind buying parts from europe but wanted to see who everyone is using for a wide selection of parts.

and also im after a set of motard wheels for it. but wanted to see if anyone would be able to help with a interchangable set from another bike of newer gasgas. being a weird style of spoked hub i dont think it will be from another manufacture but worth a shot

heres a couple of pic of my new bike if you would like to have a look.

ec200.JPG

gasgas.JPG

Thanks for viewing and any info/help would be appreciated
Luke