Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Old 03-28-2016, 03:36 PM

Interested in the plastics if no one else is on Oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-28-2016, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
I need a shift lever if you have one.
I'd be keeping anything I can transfer over to the 13 model. Consumables like shift levers for sure. I've bent a couple of them up now.
Old 03-28-2016, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Hammy View Post
Interested in the plastics if no one else is on Oz

I'm working on a price list to see if it'll be worth while. Headlight and fender haven't even been on the bike. Rest would be lucky to have 5 engine hours on it since fitted.

If selling would probably rather sell as a whole than separately.

Also have some 'used' 2010 plastics that aren't necessarily rooted, but are far from new.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:14 PM

Thanks Jacobi. I'll wait and see what your prices are and what's already spoken for. The 2010 plastics may also work for me as I see this as potentially a good opportunity to update my 2009 ec 300 before this stuff becomes scarce. The oz dollar has also put my plans of a fresh os sourced restyle on hold

Old 03-28-2016, 08:39 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Give me a price on the ttx and the rad shrouds please thanks mitch
Old 03-28-2016, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

It really would be a shame to part her out.. but at the same time I like having her as a spares machine. I guess I could unregister it and hold onto it too and it wouldn't cost anything.

Here are some pics of the bike as a whole.

As you can see, all the new plastics are like new. I'm not even certain I've rode on them to be honest. I have more pictures of various parts, but tossing up which direction to head.

Front fender, headlight, fork guards, rear fender support (inc number plate holder) are all still in the plastic; never used. Have a motosportz damper I could move too.

Currently have Marzocchi 48mm PFP forks on here, but have Sachs with TTX carts on the spares table, and the OC internals too.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Hammy View Post
Thanks Jacobi. I'll wait and see what your prices are and what's already spoken for. The 2010 plastics may also work for me as I see this as potentially a good opportunity to update my 2009 ec 300 before this stuff becomes scarce. The oz dollar has also put my plans of a fresh os sourced restyle on hold
I had to throw the airbox sides as they had flogged right out on the pins (pins have worn down too).

The rear fender is floating around the workshop, stickers have started to peel, but still in decent condition and not snapped.

Used rad shrouds again, are definitely used, but not terminal.

After I decide what direction I'm going I'll post up separate threads with the actual parts and prices so that things are a little more ordered. I see this single thread having potential to end up a mess, however at this stage still simply open discussion and seeking opinions and interest.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:09 PM

I'm in desperate need of a rear shock as my stock is destroyed. What ya want for that ohlins 888. Thanks!!
Old 03-29-2016, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinittowinit View Post
I'm in desperate need of a rear shock as my stock is destroyed. What ya want for that ohlins 888. Thanks!!
Still just taking interest at the moment, and to be honest I'm leaning towards putting the 888, and OC carts back on the bike and selling the TTX separate. May even throw the 300cc top end back on, and then move the bike as a whole. I think that will get me the best result in terms of return to effort.

Parting out what I'm considering will probably only get me $2500AUD at best, and I'll be left holding many parts that I don't have a use for (although many that would be very useful). Time and effort involved in negotiating, confirming payments, packaging and shipping really won't be enjoyable.. particularly if someone decides to shaft me or make a stink about something.

I may even consider changing it back to a 300, and then making myself put some seat time on it. It's still a very well setup bike that served me well and has been maintained. I just prefer the chassis of the new bike a little more, and its been reflected by where the engine hours have been racked up.

Give me some time to ponder, and I'll see what I am willing to do and willing to part with.. or PM me with genuine offers and specific information regarding your location etc so I can make an informed decision.