Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > SouthEast United States

Old 02-23-2011, 11:47 AM

Default Highland Park on Sunday

Thinking of heading to HP on Sunday (weather permitting) after the SX. My Parts Unlimited rep will be there on his 300 riding with his bosses...anyone game?

Old 03-04-2011, 07:19 AM

Just saw your post. I would have probably brought my 08 300 if I had thought of HP. How was the ride? I came up with Keith Hinsen and Greg Bowden. Keith has an 11 Six Day and Greg has an 04 200. I'm kinda glad I didn't since our friends Paul Broome and Dalton Pigg had their truck broken into in a motel parking lot just down the street and their two 2011 Six Days drug half way off the truck. They had stopped by Atlanta to attend the Parts Unlimited banquet Friday night before going on to the Sandlapper enduro. Someone broke Paul's ignition switch and even swapped the ECU in his late model Chevy truck. They didn't get the truck to run, but neither could we. We put the bikes in a Uhaul truck and the truck on a Uhaul trailer and they headed home Sunday morning. They missed the enduro and had an expensive weekend, but it could have been worse. A lot of bikes dissapeared with the same MO. Steal the truck, trailer, bikes, all in one package.
Well, at least they stayed in Atlanta to watch the best Supercross I've ever seen. One small thing they would not have done if not for the thieves.