Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Parts

Parts New/Used Components and All Bike Part Outs

Old 05-19-2017, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esskay View Post
Thanks! I sent them a message requesting the length
Your welcome. Let us know if it works for you.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
From above it sounds like the lengths, shock body and reservoir will be different between our models.

TTX is Ohlins flash model. I can't remember how much I paid for it.. nor do I think I really want to.. Hahah.
That's too bad, thanks for the help anyways! Just out of curiosity what is your shock length? I'd like to know whether I have the "long" model or the "short" model.

Also, might I ask where do you get your rebuild supplies? I've decided I'd like to attempt a rebuild of my current shock regardless of whether or not I'm able to get a replacement. I've had a rough time trying to find the parts you've described earlier.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoby View Post
02 is different not only in length but shape the reservoir is downward to clear the frame/ mount .
...here is a picture of my piggyback reservoir and upper mount as well for those that are curious.

without measuring looks similar as up to 2005 at least from what I've seen on this site.
Old 05-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by esskay View Post
That's too bad, thanks for the help anyways! Just out of curiosity what is your shock length? I'd like to know whether I have the "long" model or the "short" model.

Also, might I ask where do you get your rebuild supplies? I've decided I'd like to attempt a rebuild of my current shock regardless of whether or not I'm able to get a replacement. I've had a rough time trying to find the parts you've described earlier.
No worries. I'll measure it up for you.

Ohlins parts need to come through an approved dealer (ie suspension store/tuner). The last set I got through Suspension Matters, but I recall there being a fair bit of back and forward and a bit of a delay getting the right seal head. They'll typically ask for the part numbers stamped into the shock body each side of the upper mount.

The Ohlins also have several internal spacers to adjust travel length.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator

I threw a tape measure across mine, only rough aswell but eye to eye was approx. 425mm as well.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:59 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Default wrong ?

looking at the pic it looks like a different mount than is on my 01 and what was on my 02 .It looks like my 05 did. Any of the shocks from 04-11 should work I thought they changed mounts in 04, but .... My 02 was same as my 01 . This should make it much easier to find a swap. Good luck and sorry for the wrong info.

Tags
ec250, shock, suspension