Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:35 PM

Default Gas Gas riding gear

Does anyone here know where Gas Gas racing jerseys, pants ect can be bought? I've seen them on the pro riders, but cant seem to find them for sale anywhere. Any info would be HUGELY appreciated.
By the way, this site/forum is probably the best source for info on the planet for a newbie Gas Gas owner. I set my bike up perfectly soley from the info I pulled from here. It(2004 EC 250) truly is the best woods bike I have ever owned, and I ve had a few... Thanks again, Keith

Old 11-15-2010, 01:08 AM

http://www.trialendurodirect.com/cat..._24/Pants.html
http://www.trialendurodirect.com/cat...23/Shirts.html

i have the gasgas top. all good so far.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:33 AM

Here is the 2011 collection, looks quite nice !

Now we are just missing the powerparts...

http://www.gasgas.es/es/clothing-enduro.html
Old 11-15-2010, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Just a side note that, in the past, the clothing sizing ran a bit small - e.g. if you wore a large jersey - an XL might fit you well.

It is my understanding that hebo is no longer making the gasgas gear - so this may have changed.

jeff

p.s. I like the looks of that jacket... nice.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:40 AM

Yes, no longer Hebo, they now have a parternship with Jitsie
Old 11-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Site Sponsor

Default GG clothing

The pictures you see of the items on the factory sight are just samples. Real product will not be available until January or February and will be available through you US authorized GG dealer. We do however have a bunch of non current items Hebo/GasGas attire coming in on a container this month that we will be offering to dealers first, then to the consumer as well, just in time for the Holiday's. Jackets, jerseys, hats, and some t-shirts. Check with your dealer around Thanksgiving time, they will have the info by then.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
The pictures you see of the items on the factory sight are just samples. Real product will not be available until January or February and will be available through you US authorized GG dealer. We do however have a bunch of non current items Hebo/GasGas attire coming in on a container this month that we will be offering to dealers first, then to the consumer as well, just in time for the Holiday's. Jackets, jerseys, hats, and some t-shirts. Check with your dealer around Thanksgiving time, they will have the info by then.
Just to give the guys a pat on the back.......Mark at Go Fasters has been much more aggressive with parts and accessory purchases from Spain and domestic sources. I have had daily conversations with Mark about bolt on items, clothing and other items like EZ Ups. He's much more comfortable stocking that stuff with the extra business dealers are giving us and it will continue to grow. He's working on a Hard Parts catalog now that will be available soon.
Clay
Old 11-15-2010, 05:29 PM

How does the new gear stack up to the Hebo stuff?? The Hebo pants are the best I have ever had,, in fact, I have my two pairs I have bought, one back in 99 from Bp219 when He was shutting down his shop, and the other pair from GoFasters or should I say skunkworks back in the day.. The second pair still looks new and the first is faded,, but in great shape.. My moose pair I picked up when I got my SXC didnt even last a season..
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone