Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator

Unhappy Boomhauer parks his Gas Gas

Boomhauer has parked his Gas Gas for the summer.
He says its too hot!

He went out and bought a brand new Kenner bay boat with a 150 Suzuki on the back.

While he is out playing with his poles, I'll be tearing up the trails in 100F weather.

Boomer, save me some trout fillets.

Your boy
G

Old 06-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Don't let him park it too long. Rust will set in! And no I'm not talking about the bike, that only happens up here in wet old Washington.

Which really isn't all that wet this spring. It is about to break the driest May through June streak here ever if it doesn't rain in the next couple of days.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 06-15-2009, 07:50 PM

Girard you scared me, I thought he may be hurt or something. For us up here a few months off is the norm in winter, but you guys ae used to a full year if you can deal with the heat I guess. You know you got the best deal, as the best boat is your friends boat! I used to work on a boat, I don't want to own one. My brother's suits me fine.

Yeah I heard its a drought in the PNW and its like a rainforest here in NJ. A slippery return to the woods for me!
Old 06-16-2009, 12:16 PM

No worries guys. I still love my bike and riding but how many of you can say that your wife has forced you to go fishing? Yep I am going to blame it all on her.

The new boat has been out twice and the Suzuki out board is so quiet. I was really against getting a 4 stroke because gas & oil pumps thru my veins. But I must say this engine is super quiet to the point I have tried to start it while it was running.

Once it cools back off I will go back to my routine of trying to roost gasgasman as usual. Plus if any of you are down this way we can can go after Crappie in the fresh water or hit the gulf.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
The new boat has been out twice and the Suzuki out board is so quiet. I was really against getting a 4 stroke because gas & oil pumps thru my veins. But I must say this engine is super quiet to the point I have tried to start it while it was running.
LoL

I have done that myself once or twice. Our 4 Stroke OB is so quiet!

2003 EC250 w/ Ohlins pkg
Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:39 PM

Move to NH
its still in the 50's up here!! should be in the 70's. Nothing sucks more than a gray 50 degree day in the middle of June
Old 06-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skid jackson View Post
Move to NH
its still in the 50's up here!! should be in the 70's. Nothing sucks more than a gray 50 degree day in the middle of June
How about 90ยบ+ and humid. I'll take 50's any day over that.