Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Default Brent Martell : ISDE Fund Raising

Hi All,
I received a number of very generous donations that have the site back in the black - Clay was particularly generous - my thanks go out to him and the others who donated.

Now that we have that going and the paypal donation set up again - I would like to do some fund raising to help one of our gasgas brethren here to compete at the ISDE held in Finland. Brent Martell will be competing on his gasgas at the event. It is not an inexpensive affair.

Many of the folks here donated $25 to $50 to keep the site going. I would ask that some of the other riders here - pitch in a smaller amount to help out Brent - if 20-30 of you can pitch in $10 or so - it will add up and we can take some of that money to make up coffee mugs and stickers to sell to "multiply that money".

I do alot for this community - I don't ask anything for myself and am now asking that all of you keep the good karma flowing and give to another member here who is in need.

Please use the donate page on the forum and add a note on the paypal form that states the donation is for Brent's ISDE efforts. I will send a check to Brent after all is done. We will work to have some GasGas Riders Club coffee mugs made up and will be selling these with all proceeds going to support Brent.

Thanks,
jeff