Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Other Stuff...

Other Stuff... Vehicles, RVs, Trailers, gear, dogs that steal tools, etc.

Old 06-29-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP4 View Post
The next time I used it, I was having a bad day. In a chemotherapy induced rage, I lost it and smashed it to bits on the driveway. A good show for the neighbours I'm sure. I'm claiming not my fault, the chemo drugs made me do it -
LOL, easy does it there..thats bad for your ticker.

"If you stop eating donuts you will live 3 years longer. It's just 3 more years that you want a donut."
―Comedian Lewis Black

"I think best when I have a wrench in my hands." Soichiro Honda

"Dreams are messages from the deep."
-Unknown Sardaukar

Old 06-29-2017, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto7man View Post
LOL, easy does it there..thats bad for your ticker.
For sure not my proudest moment.

I shared my story, cause I thought it might make somebody laugh. Life is a strange deal.

Yes, I know stress is bad for me. I'm doing my best to moderate that. I'm pretty tightly wound, so it's a constant struggle to be chill.

My ticker is good. I'm only 47, and I'm pretty healthy otherwise. Just have a little cancer to deal with.

Jason
Old 06-30-2017, 06:09 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Smile

Quote:

I shared my story, cause I thought it might make somebody laugh. Life is a strange deal.

Yes, I know stress is bad for me. I'm doing my best to moderate that. I'm pretty tightly wound, so it's a constant struggle to be chill.

My ticker is good. I'm only 47, and I'm pretty healthy otherwise. Just have a little cancer to deal with.

Jason
Well, hang in there. I'm sure it'll all work out for the best. Your neighbors already think you're crazy since you ride an evil dirt bike. No point in proving them right.

RB
Old 06-30-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:

Jason
You are right about life being a strange deal. At times I can get a little tweaked up too. You did make me laugh myself senseless!

"If you stop eating donuts you will live 3 years longer. It's just 3 more years that you want a donut."
―Comedian Lewis Black

"I think best when I have a wrench in my hands." Soichiro Honda

"Dreams are messages from the deep."
-Unknown Sardaukar
Old 08-13-2017, 06:42 AM

I've had several, primarily for work purposes. Started out with inexpensive electric and it crapped out now I only buy a Honda powered washers... they last and are easy to start. I prefer the higher powered even though they are harder on bearings when used improperly. I agree with getting the grime off, I presoak with simple green and good to go!
Old 08-13-2017, 09:11 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:

Jason
Tightly wound .... You must then be part of the 20% of Canadians who are not on "medicinal" marijuana lol
Hang in there ... and if it helped let us know I am sure we can arrange to get some more partly functioning electronics to help you unwind
Old 01-07-2018, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadfield4wd View Post
I just use a cheap electric one from harbor freight. I don't want it too powerful. Lasts about 3-4 years then I get another.
I like these - they have just enough power to wash a bike and are very easy to use and easy to store. They are often on sale for $90-100 and the 2 year warranty is about $20. They'll give you a new one if you take it in before the warranty runs out and you can reset the warranty on the new unit by purchasing a new warranty at that time.