Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 06-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Banned

Default HoH exhaust

Just installed my goodies from HoH. A pic showing the difference in the OEM pipe vs. Richards.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:05 PM

That's an amazing looking pipe. Almost a shame to cover it with the pipe guard, but I would probably put the pipe guard on too as I would not want to damage that work of art pipe. Did it fit well? I noticed that it has a very different shape.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:44 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Sweet looking for sure ! How is it as far as power output ? Did you notice any changes ?
Old 06-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence R View Post
That's an amazing looking pipe. Almost a shame to cover it with the pipe guard, but I would probably put the pipe guard on too as I would not want to damage that work of art pipe. Did it fit well? I noticed that it has a very different shape.
The fit was spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Dud View Post
Sweet looking for sure ! How is it as far as power output ? Did you notice any changes ?
I installed his pipe and silencer, Lectron carb and the S3 head with red insert(high compression) It is like a different bike now. My buddy couldn't catch me on his KX450f. Richards package with pipe, silencer and carb really woke up the 300. And it sounds really mean to boot! HoH package with Lectron was under a grand. Best mod I have ever done, including the S3 head. The Lectron didn't require any tuning. It fired first kick after install and I just set the idle. 0 burble or hesitation from idle to WOT. One thing I did notice was with the Lectron it doesn't like the choke. It will fire cold immediately.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

343.8 hours? nice work! Also a big fan of the Lectron, any comment on how thick the HoH pipe is? Stock seems far superior to the FMF gnarly I had which only lasted a couple months before being totally warped and caved.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:48 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Where did you get all this stuff? never heard of HoH till now. And with gasgas going who knows where I would like to freshen up things a bit.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
343.8 hours? nice work! Also a big fan of the Lectron, any comment on how thick the HoH pipe is? Stock seems far superior to the FMF gnarly I had which only lasted a couple months before being totally warped and caved.
The HoH pipe is about as thick as the OEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodat View Post
Where did you get all this stuff? never heard of HoH till now. And with gasgas going who knows where I would like to freshen up things a bit.
Give Richard Wilson a call @1-405-524-4686. Richard is more then eager to share his knowledge of GasGas and he has a lot of it.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

[QUOTE=desertgasser300;154571]Just installed my goodies from HoH. A pic showing the difference in the OEM pipe vs. Richards.

That exhaust looks great! I think that is my next purchase for my bike. No lectron though. Just a pipe, silencer, and any good tips I can get.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:06 AM

But Richards power up kit. It comes with the things you mentioned and the proper jetting. It is worth the extra money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2016, 03:17 AM

I just got mine installed as well. The pipe is awesome on open trails, but two weeks ago I did a super tight and muddy woods race and was wanting the stock pipe back lol. It was too agressive, never spent so much time on the ground. Every time I cracked the throttle it would either kick the rear out of shape or the front would come up. It also dont seem to lug as well but dosent give up either. A open race where I can get above second gear the pipe would definitely be an improvement.