Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > United Kingdom

Old 03-23-2007, 03:08 PM

Angry is it just me?!

Is it just me or is it really hard to get parts from gasgas uk?!
Im doing a lot of work on a ec 300 at the moment and i've had so many probs with them:

First order didn't have full address on it so i had to get it from TNT's yard which is miles away
When i opened the box an item was missing although i'd been charged for it
When the second order came the previously missing item was present but i'd been charged for it again!
I've just opened the latest lot of spares and im missing 3 items and have no idea if i've been charged for them 'cos this time most of the parts are listed in spanish!!!!!

Old 03-25-2007, 06:11 PM

Default Lots of fun ?

To be honest i have had all good luck with gasgas uk but i try not to ring them to often because it costs me a fortune £125 for a 125 piston!!! I have to say its no fun owning a gasgas in the UK but it is great bike to ride ! and what about working on them all sorts of odd size nuts an bolts 15mm? then Allen keys so much for keeping tools to a minimum on race day!

Keep a stiff upper lip chap we are British don't you Know could be worse could be a CCM
Old 03-30-2007, 03:10 AM

I've never used GasGas UK so I can't comment on them, but I've had a few bits from Bike Tech (01225 765765) and they've always been reliable and fast.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzzasmith View Post
I've never used GasGas UK so I can't comment on them, but I've had a few bits from Bike Tech (01225 765765) and they've always been reliable and fast.
try KB RACING they seem pretty good
Old 08-26-2007, 06:51 PM

hi guyz im new on here, i called in at gg uk as im only 45mins from there on friday,they seemed ok and were quick with my order, not over freindly but then i am a manc lol
Old 08-26-2007, 09:50 PM

Hey Smithy, Greetings from across the pond, from Manchester NH!! Known locally as ManchVegas. A bit of a dig at its gritty working class heritage. Which is slipping away a bit. Parts are pretty easy to come by stateside btw. Not that that helps you any.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:38 PM

I've not had any problems with parts from them, but I've mainly ordered silly things like gakets, footpegs and... something else I've forgotten...
Anything else I've needed I've either made myself or got off ebay.

I got my piston through Stan Stevens when he rebuilt my crank. His service was top notch, but the service of the people he was getting the new conrod from was diabolical! Took well over a month before I got it all back!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:25 PM

I pop in to their store in Buxton when I need bits. I've always found them nothing but helpful, Andy there spent ages with me helping me out with parts for my 05 to 07 conversion.

Some of the fiches supplied by GG themselves don't help. One of them I needed info off has numbers floating in mid air with no parts underneath it.