Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 11-25-2015, 02:22 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Happy and Safe Turkey Weekend!

From myself and Rod Overstreet! Please safe travels to each and everyone of you on this holiday weekend! With all the hate going on in the world, no place i'd rather be than in the good ole USA with family! So i hope you can make it safely to your destinations and be with the ones that matter most!

If not? Go ride that GG if you can and if you are on another brand, go wear it out because we'll have more and more good news to come from Spain in the months ahead and we'll need all of your support to make it happen in the US!

Be safe, Happy Turkey weekend!

Old 11-25-2015, 03:10 PM

Thanks Mark and Rod!

Wish you both a happy Thanksgiving as well and appreciate all that you've done this year to keep things moving in a positive direction stateside with Gasgas.

What I'm thankful for:

* Amazing family and friends, many who I get to ride with

* A solid job to provide for my family, help a few others, and be able to have a few bikes to enjoy riding

* live in a free country that's still great and in the beautiful NW ....with lots of great riding at my fingertips

Oh, I guess there's a theme here
Old 11-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Old 11-25-2015, 07:20 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default I'll have ham, thanks.

Well...I was going to send out a holiday greeting early this morning while I was doing one for the dealers and media, but figured it would just offend someone that had something against turkey, so I didn't.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:47 PM

Thumbs up And the Award goes to......

Quote:
Originally Posted by firffighter View Post
Thanks Mark and Rod!

Wish you both a happy Thanksgiving as well and appreciate all that you've done this year to keep things moving in a positive direction stateside with Gasgas.
Well...thanks for the kind words Firffighter, we sincerely appreciate it. Not to get off track of the thread but let me just say this. If there were an award for being the ultimate stand up guy for Gas Gas this past year, the guy who beat the drum the loudest during the darkest times...that award in my opinion would go to you.

For those asking "Huh?" go over to the orange Kool Aide forum, read the thread of "Gas Gas in Trouble" (over 48 pages of "expert knowledge") and you will see who defended this brand against the mob.

Thanks man, you said things I couldn't obviously, and you never stopped believing there would be a light at the end of the tunnel. That took guts. Send me a PM with your shipping address please. RiDE safe and Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-26-2015, 06:30 AM

Thank you Mark! I wish your and your family a great Thanksgiving!

Unfortunately, we have our own haters right here in the USA. IMHO most of them do not know how good they have it. We are truly blessed!