Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Injury & Recovery

Injury & Recovery Injuries, Health Issues, Vision & Body Repair

Old 03-09-2011, 07:21 AM

Pro-Grip OTG Dual Pane. Otherwise, Oakley Radars can be made to your prescription. I had the same problem with googles cause of my thick eye brows and the Pro-Grip Dual Panes were the best but the Radars is what I use 90% of the time. I only use the googles on dusty days.

Old 07-16-2011, 01:12 AM

I got some products off of these guys:
http://www.visorvision.co.uk/shop/in...94468tcmkbl823

The anti-fog works very well in winter traffic on my road bike for both glasses and visor. It has also worked well on my glasses for endro races.
The rain shield is quite good but you need to be travelling at a bit of speed to allow the beeds of rain to fly off.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:06 AM

I ride on ice and wear a street helmet with a flip down visor. I flip it down until there is a 1 or 2 inch gap.....glasses do not fog.I ride by myself so I do not have to deal with other peoples roosts.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM

Default eating crow

30 minutes after my last post, i went for a ride.-1C, snowing and windy........glasses fogged! So I retract my glasses never fog, insert glasses still sometimes fog!
Craig
Old 12-28-2011, 10:55 PM

I tried Smith Turbo OTG goggles and my glasses would fog up quickly. I ran glass lenses and used rain x and all the anti fog you could imagine. As long as I was moving I could see. Fall over and pick your bike up and the fogging would resume. A well vented helmet also helped but the ultimate solution was Lasik eye surgery. It is absolutely great wearing goggles without fogging.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:41 AM

Drill a small hole in the lower outside corner of your goggle lenses (one on each side). This will help reduce the fogging problem.