Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 08-31-2018, 09:31 PM

Default NZ hard enduro 2018 ec300

Clocking up some hours now. Fixed the starter. The motor had a short in it. Now it turns off a 120cca battery. Today the plug was a bit loose behind the dash so it didnt fire a few times. A knackering 5+ ride. I was using a mud tyre on the front which im going to burn! Ive had it on for a month and climbs all over the place. Back to the 6day extreme. I know im slow in this vid but it does mean you can enjoy the scenery while watching it! Cheers jb

https://youtu.be/th0J5UOAshQ

Old 09-02-2018, 05:02 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Must say there’s a part of me that’s happy that my bike hasn’t arrived yet. Looks like a hell of a lot of mud!
Was planning on going up to watch it but ran out of time. Thanks for posting though
Old 09-03-2018, 01:35 AM

Dont worry swazi... theres plenty of mud left before summer... see you round, make sure you come say hello.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:25 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyanator View Post
Dont worry swazi... theres plenty of mud left before summer... see you round, make sure you come say hello.
Definitely! I’ve only seen three rocks since I arrived everything else looks like fairway until you tread on it and you sink an inch or two.

Bike is somewhere on the sea at the moment so hopefully only arrive just in time for summer lol
Will let you know once i have it. Need to find new guys to ride with anyway. Where are you based?
Old 09-03-2018, 05:39 AM

Near pukekohe. Some great places to ride. Maramarua forest is one of my favourites. All the rides are on silver bullet. Just google it.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:06 PM

Default Husky 3 day enduro + crash, broken foot

Another vid.

https://youtu.be/E9-qHB2vS4Q
Old 10-22-2018, 02:35 PM

That looked like fun (except the first minute .. that other rider looked unnecessarily close!? Was he planning a Faneti prank?)

I’ve only watched half so far, looked like a fun event. What class did you enter?

Also saw on the refs that you needed front and rear light as well as spark arrester. Does your bike have these stock or did you need to add them? For rear light would they accept a battery operated bicycle led light?
Still about a month till my bike arrives so living vicariously through your vids.
PS how did your pipe take the fall?
Old 10-23-2018, 05:59 AM

Awesome event.. he was looking at GPS. We all do it and it was just one of them things. I entered bronze, did silver last year. I fancied a bit more enjoyment, I have no fan etc on my bike so don't wanna risk it too much. Front and rear lights and brake I think. Fairly lenient but all bikes were checked/ scrutineered. Did you not know the spark arrestors are standard deep down inside the exhaust..... expansion chamber has a fist sized dent. LS2 Helmet cracked (6 inch) hole. GPS smashed. 3 broken metatarsal. Puncture wound on arm. Light concussion..
Watching the wife wash the bike.. priceless
Old 10-23-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyanator View Post
Awesome event.. he was looking at GPS. We all do it and it was just one of them things. I entered bronze, did silver last year. I fancied a bit more enjoyment, I have no fan etc on my bike so don't wanna risk it too much. Front and rear lights and brake I think. Fairly lenient but all bikes were checked/ scrutineered. Did you not know the spark arrestors are standard deep down inside the exhaust..... expansion chamber has a fist sized dent. LS2 Helmet cracked (6 inch) hole. GPS smashed. 3 broken metatarsal. Puncture wound on arm. Light concussion..
Watching the wife wash the bike.. priceless
it wouldn't be as exciting if sh!t didn't happen!!

heal up quick and if you are near Hamilton i have this kit https://www.hydra-force.co.uk/produc...8-gas-gas-kit/ that i'm just itching to try out!