Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Site Sponsor

Default ISDE Spain

Greetings from Six Days in the Navarro region of Spain everyone! The weather has been sunny and 70's every day, but this place needs RAIN!

Administration for US team was today and there is opening ceremonies tonight. Impound for the US isn't until Monday late afternoon, then its race time on Tuesday and the conditions are "California" like. Very fast, very, very dusty!

The Factory Pons GasGas team went out of their way to set up a race bike for Broc Hepler. There is no difference between his machine and Barragan's or Ventura's. I will take more pictures tomorrow and try to list all the mods. Broc is ready to roll. His father Dean is here with him, great guy to meet as well.

A young Canadian girl named Megan Griffins is renting a GasGas (EC250) as well. I had a chance to meet her and this is her first six days as well.

The Pons team also has 12 other rentals with full service to do, so they are going to be very, very busy!

I will try to keep everyone posted every night if I can of whats going on. I have met most of the club riders, and everyone is having a great time before the racing starts...some more than others!.