Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2015, 06:37 PM

Default The great debate?

For those of you that have followed my post. I got a new to me 99 EC200, seems ok, but for how long who knows.

I have an extra motor, with much research I am starting to see it is missing a lot of parts!
All the PV
No clutch, like none of it.
No ignition, 2k2 or 2k3
No water pump
Missing washers bearings and hardware.

So to sum it up, I have a split case with nothing use able. I think, what is in my motor now, is the parts from this motor.

Great debate; spend who knows how much to piece this together and fight to find parts.

Or, just deal with this bike for the next year or till it goes south and get a new KTM 300. I'm hooked on riding now, but can't afford a basket case that I will have to piece together.

Ho Hummm, just don't know.