Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Banned

Thanks everyone!

I don't plan on going snorkeling with the bike anymore. LOL That one instance just kind of surprised me.

I will tweak the suspension down the [off]road. The rear is a little stiff right now, but the fronts feel alright (I'm sure I'll mess with them a bit too. LOL).

I maintain all of my gear (SRT-10, all my guitars/amps, etc), so the motorcycles and ATVs will get the same "done correctly the first time" treatment all my stuff gets.
Big thanks to the GasGas folks for making the Service Manuals and Owners Manuals available to everyone (for free, no less!).

I got a GoPro Hero HD for my birthday this year, so I'll be sure to get some fun trail videos up for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks again!

Old 10-21-2010, 03:36 AM

welcome man, i had a really bad street bike accident a few years back too and swore the same thing,but when riding(any kind!) is in your blood theres no going back by the way nice bike, looks sweet!