Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 05-31-2011, 11:40 PM
Site Sponsor

yeah, the price has been slowly dropping over there... you'll like the gloves - super durable and much better construction then regular disposable mx gloves. i've had a pair for 3 years i use for winter work....

Stainless Cycle - Motorcycle Bolt Kits
www.stainlesscycle.com

Old 06-04-2011, 12:41 AM

Got the gear yesterday in the mail and did a 25 mile rip today. Worked awesome. Great fit, quality made gear and the baja pants breath really well. I would highly recommend Klim products and will ad more to my collection.

Thanks for the advice and link to Atomic!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:44 AM

I've been looking at the klim gear for some time.. I'm still wearing my GG-hebo stuff from years ago as it may fade but it really doesnt wear out.. that said.. when I'm out DS'ing it looks a bit "loud" and GasGas logo doesnt fit when I'm on another brand.. For those that have made the switch from in the boot to outside the boot.. was it a issue dealing with the change?? I've been riding with the inside the boot since the early 80's.. old habits are hard to break..
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone
Old 06-04-2011, 11:29 PM

Cannot remark about function yet but the baja 38's I ordered fit right on the money. My old moose sahara's were falling apart and am intrigued by the klim's lack of gaudy logo's and rep'uted durability. Must admit was a little bummed to see the "made in taiwan" logo inside but guess thats the way of the world these days. If they perform as well as they look I'll be looking at the in the boot unzip to vent model for colder weather riding. Cant remember the name of the place out of missouri ordered them from but the price was right-just took awhile as I ordered over phone (they prefer online). I just did a search for klim baja pant
Moto Farm motor and suspension service 309 310 2540 leave a message
www.halls-cycles.com
Old 06-05-2011, 01:02 PM

I can't say enough about my Mojave over the boot pants. I just lost enough weight that I can wear the older pair. I have the newest model which has elastic in the back of waist and now has leather inner pant. They seem to be heavier than the older style, but both are made to last, and are super comfortable and cool in the hot.
The velcro closures at the bottom of pant can be made to fit tight or loose aroung the bottom of boot. Since I don't ride much mud, they have never caught on pegs etc. or come undone. I have other otb brands that can and have caught on the pegs and kick lever.
'01 XR440
'09 FZ1
Old 06-06-2011, 01:40 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
I've been looking at the klim gear for some time.. I'm still wearing my GG-hebo stuff from years ago as it may fade but it really doesnt wear out.. that said.. when I'm out DS'ing it looks a bit "loud" and GasGas logo doesnt fit when I'm on another brand.. For those that have made the switch from in the boot to outside the boot.. was it a issue dealing with the change?? I've been riding with the inside the boot since the early 80's.. old habits are hard to break..
The over boot is nice, the way they have the velcro means you can fit it nice and tight around your boots and it stops sand and mud going in your boots.
I had a pair of fox over boots before klim and they could not be adjusted, constantly hooking on pegs and ended up shredded in the front sproket. also with the klim, if they do happen to get hooked on pegs (v v seldom) the velcro just pulls appart unlike other brands that have a strap.

I actually prefer wearing my over boot klims to the in the boot klims, but only slightly!