Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Default 2012 Models

I know it's a bit early but is there news on we can expect on the 2012 models, if the changes aren't that much I think I will get a new 2011 300 now.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Not to steer you away from a new ride be it a 2011 or 2012. But you still might get a smoke'n deal on a few 2010.

You should check out the 'New Bikes' forum
07 TXT 280
77 TY175
Old 03-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallam76 View Post
I know it's a bit early but is there news on we can expect on the 2012 models, if the changes aren't that much I think I will get a new 2011 300 now.
Hallam,
We hope to have 2012s here in the US in August. We are are going to decrease the number of models and we hope to have about one per model per dealer in August/September.
One thing we can expect, unfortunately, is a price increase if the dollar doesn't get stronger. When we first priced the 2011s, the Euro cost $1.26, now it is close to $1.40.
Clay
Old 03-16-2011, 11:51 AM

I for one am willing to invade any country to keep the price of my GasGas down.

I am currently drafting a letter to Obama.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsteingarage View Post
I for one am willing to invade any country to keep the price of my GasGas down.

I am currently drafting a letter to Obama.
Well, thats just a waste of time, you know he won't do anything about it.....
Old 03-16-2011, 12:52 PM

Alan,

You got that right, unless it was electric, with solar bodywork, and made by unionized labor who contributed to his campaign.

Hey, I'm still lookin' for an Obama chew toy that will stand up to a pitbull. I guess thats a waste of time too, even the Obama replicas are weak.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:09 PM

Default Cosumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP View Post
Alan,

You got that right, unless it was electric, with solar bodywork, and made by unionized labor who contributed to his campaign.

Hey, I'm still lookin' for an Obama chew toy that will stand up to a pitbull. I guess thats a waste of time too, even the Obama replicas are weak.
Well, i guess that union money won't spend with the Gas Gas Importer's? Any way; mine won't. I'll spead it heavy with Husqvarna instead. You should as a moderator have more discipline with your bias. Do you Recken??
Old 03-16-2011, 03:02 PM

What I recken is I can joke around with guys here I have known for years with more than 4 posts. As long as its kept PG rated, does not personally attack a member, and does not get out of hand, there is nothing wrong with some good witty banter. Seems to have worked OK so far, and keeps things lively.

Also, while most of my statement was indeed humor, the part that you obviously took offense to is indeed fact. Some of my best friends are union and if I can have both serious and humorus discussions with them, I will not be schooled by you.

As far as my discipline goes, if you feel it is inadequate, I suggest you start a poll. If it swings in your favor, I would be happy to quit and never be heard from again here. If not, well, enjoy Cafe Husky.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP View Post
What I recken is I can joke around with guys here I have known for years with more than 4 posts. As long as its kept PG rated, does not personally attack a member, and does not get out of hand, there is nothing wrong with some good witty banter. Seems to have worked OK so far, and keeps things lively.

Also, while most of my statement was indeed humor, the part that you obviously took offense to is indeed fact. Some of my best friends are union and if I can have both serious and humorus discussions with them, I will not be schooled by you.

As far as my discipline goes, if you feel it is inadequate, I suggest you start a poll. If it swings in your favor, I would be happy to quit and never be heard from again here. If not, well, enjoy Cafe Husky.
Bravo GMP! Well said. Sounds like the flying saucer just arrived from the Planet of the Perpetually Offended. Maybe we can load the Prez and all his pals on this saucer and shoot every last one of them back to said planet where they can all be Politically Correct, spend each other's money like drunken fools, and hump trees forever!
Old 03-16-2011, 03:44 PM

Default politics and religion...

i try not to let them get in the way of my dirt biking.

i'm a hippie. i recycle. i work on the bicycle industry. i vote democrat. i go barefoot a lot. i would love to enjoy socialized education and medicine in this country in some form that isn't totally laughable. i don't believe in dying for any god. i think the constitution of this country is an awesome document that is continually misinterpreted by dipshits with agendas. i could say the same about the bible, i guess...

but i sure do love wheels and engines. must be a hypocrite.

anyway, i usually keep my mouth shut about anything but bikes and riding when in a dirt bike forum since the necks tend to run a bit red. most of the people i've met out in the dirt have been good folk and i've tipped back beer with plenty of them. but we don't talk politics or religion.

i stick to mine, they stick to theirs. usually works out pretty well.