Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 12-08-2007, 04:47 PM

Default 2007 Ec300

Simply amazing. Best handling bike I have ever ridden. Turns great. Power is super smooth with solid bottom end. However, I ordered an LTR PV cover because I can never have too much bottom. This thing is very quiet, too. For me, a 150 lb C-level, rider the greatest attribute of this bike has to be the suspension. The Marzocchi forks are excellent. The sachs shock is incredible. Both are plush and responsive in the slow stuff and at speed. This bike does not feel anything like my 01. Does not scream for a stabilizer, either. In short, no regrets.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:22 PM

Thumbs up

Good Luck!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:31 PM

so ltr does make one for an 07, theyre website only goes up to 04, i tried to email them, but havent gotten a reply. whats the po# and cost? this is my next upgrade till it warms up

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck:
Old 04-11-2008, 08:19 PM

It's the same powervalve cover for all GasGas bikes.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:35 PM

Les' website could use some help.
"New products for 2003" LOL !
A phone call will get you all the info you need, and some good bench racing, but I'm as guilty as the next guy for not doing so sometimes. I often just want to sneak in an order online and wait impatiently for my "present" at work. It can be awkward talking bikes on the phone when the boss is 10' away.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:32 AM

I have 2 gripes with my 07 gg300. One that I have to put in my own new rim locks to replace the crappy stock ones...which is pain in the ass for a brand new bike and that ass buster of a seat, which ironic in saying but also a pain in the ass. I paid 110 bucks to get it reworked. The seat company said it was the hardest foam they have ever worked with on any seat...