Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Used Bikes

Used Bikes Used Bikes For Sale - No Part Outs

Old 07-03-2013, 01:47 PM

Default EC250 SM For sale UK ?1700 ono

V5 in my name
3 previous owners, including the dealer I bought it from who registered it, so technically only 2. I believe the bike has been stored/unused for a while, and generally used very little.

2002 EC250X As far as I am aware, and the VIN dictates, this is a factory supermoto. I also have a set of off road wheels with almost new road legal tires. The front is an excel with a talon hub, and the rear is standard. I have the nissin caliper for the 260 front disc, but you will need a different caliper bracket to mount it.
Mot 2014 May
Tax 2014 April
Pilot sport tires. Rear is getting low, front is somewhat better.
Messico header pipe, 1 small dent
Boysen reeds
Just had new twin air filter, plug, pipe o rings, though it still weeps a little oil from the header gasket.
renthal fat bars, nearly new grips
brembo front caliper and floating disc
Marzocchi shivers 45mm stanchions
Ohlins rear shock
Decent chain and sprockets, 80-90% Rear is a 41 off the top of my head
The headlight, tail light, horn and indicators all work.
When I had the pipe off the piston looks absolutely fine, as does the bore.
I have just changed the gear oil and the coolant to spec.
Please note there is no speedo but the original lap counter, which I am unsure if working, the lights for indicators and headlight works fine.
ALL the bearings are fine. As are the brake pads.
Fork seals are fine and the stanchions are spotless.

Bad bits!
The rear brake pedal switch for the light has broken off, so the light does not work from the pedal.
Bit of oil leaking from the header gasket after an hour or so riding, not the o rings on the pipe spigot as these have been replaced
There is some clutch drag when the engine is not running. May need back bleeding.
There are a few tiny spots of rust on the frame from storage, most of which simply rub off, they never bothered me. There are 1 or 2 of the plastic inserts for the front fairing panel self tapping screws broken off from the holes, these are replaced easily and very cheaply. This is not a new bike, there are some scratches and marks. That's all I can think off. I have probably only ridden the bike 10 times. Any questions please ask. Cash on collection from Cranleigh many thanks

http://postimg.org/image/a1gfd3s6j/

http://s9.postimg.org/p2k3glctr/DSC_1332.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/a1gfd3s6j/

Last edited by yourmatedave; 07-23-2013 at 04:25 AM.