Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 08-09-2016, 06:25 AM

Default Another Win for GasGas and Broc Hepler!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GASGAS SCORES BIG AT ACES SERIES ROUND#6
BROC HEPLER 1ST OVERALL

LOS ANGELES, CA. (August 8th, 2016) ? GasGas Factory U.S. rider, Broc Hepler was back in action at the 6th Round of the AMA Apalachian Championship Enduro Series on Sunday, August 7th. With temperatures in the nineties and dryer conditions, the 200 plus riders in attendance were treated to some of Central PA's best trail. The Green Marble Enduro is the only PA round of the ACES series. Rocky conditions made the 65 miles technical trial made for a difficult enduro to say the leas . Once again Factory GASGAS rider Broc Hepler came out on top of the podium but this time against Andrew Delong and Craig Delong who are both Factory riders in the GNCC series as well as the National Enduro series. Hepler continues to prove how effective the 2017 GASGAS EC300 really is.

Hepler said, ?Green Marble is one of my favorite courses with their awesome trial. I have been increasing my training off the bike and I knew I had some tough competition with the Delong brothers so I really pushed it today. My GASGAS EC300 felt really good on the rocks this weekend with a few clicker adjustments on the suspension and hitting the obstacles harder. I wasn't sure if I won or not because I left some points on the table with a few crashes. It was nice to gain some more confidence in the rocks.?

This is the fourth consecutive overall win for Hepler in the Aces Series. Team Manager/Rider Johnny Barber put it this way "The Green Marble Enduro is the only PA race in the ACES series and the terrain in much more rocky than any of the other rounds. Hepler really stepped up his rock riding skills having edged out the win over both Delong brothers. Hepler now has a strong command of points in ACES Enduro championship with only three races remaining. Special thanks to Dawn Hepler, as well as all of our amazing team sponsors!"

Gas Gas Motos, Lunova Group, 6DHelmets, Super B Lithium batteries, Tri-State Powersports, Shift Racing, SCOTT Motosports, Golden Tyre USA, FMF Racing, Spectro Oils, HBD Graphics, Numbers Brewing Company, P3 Composites, LLC, PR2 Suspension, Mika Metals, Bullet Proof Designs, G2 Ergonomics and Seat Concepts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.3 KB, 21 views)

Old 08-09-2016, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Another awesome transition from MX to Off Road.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

He is on a tear for sure and soon he will LOVE THOSE ROCKS !
Old 08-09-2016, 08:01 PM

This is awesome for the brand. Watching this closely. Glad to see
Broc tearing it up!

1999 GG EC 250 Six Days
1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
2001 Aprilia Falco
2001 Triumph Speed Triple for my 20 year old
2000 GG XC250 for my 20 year old
2003 Honda Rancher 350 for the wife