Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscook View Post
That looks just like the way the filter on my 2011 looks. If the pins in the cage are not lined up with the opening, the spring loaded holder won't fit. It is very solid. I make sure that I have a clean surface and then I try to rotate the filter and feel around it to make sure it is sealed against the air boot.
Thank you very much pscook! You calmed me a little
I just wonder how the filter rubber is instaled? it is only inserted into the plastic or is somehow sealed / locked?
I would appreciate if you could while washing the filter take some photos of this plastics. I would be very grateful
I would like to make my transformation possible near the original.`

Old 04-13-2017, 07:15 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleiwitz View Post
Thank you very much pscook! You calmed me a little
I just wonder how the filter rubber is instaled? it is only inserted into the plastic or is somehow sealed / locked?
I would appreciate if you could while washing the filter take some photos of this plastics. I would be very grateful
I would like to make my transformation possible near the original.`
It will be a while before I get to the bike as I'm out of the country for a week starting this weekend, and there are other things in front of giving the bike a wash. But, I will do what I can to take pics when I return.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:53 PM

So, I am new to this Gas Gas thing. Bought my son a 2001 EC200, and he loves it. However, he is really wanting to make it red, and currently, it is yellow. So after reading through this whole thread, I think I learned that if I can find plastics up to a 2006, they will fit without any modifications. Can I get an afirmation on that?

Now, if that is the case, finding plastics is a little harder than I thought. I found the polisport site, but no one has the part number in their system from the major sites.

By the way, this is a great site and I am just now getting into this sport with my son.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:48 PM

Where are you located? I have a used set of plastics that are in decent condition. I am in Canada so shipping may be pain. I don't want any $ for them, just cover the cost of shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2017, 07:49 PM

They are from a 2005

Old 06-18-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvangeel View Post
Where are you located? I have a used set of plastics that are in decent condition. I am in Canada so shipping may be pain. I don't want any $ for them, just cover the cost of shipping.

I'm in Tennessee. We can work out shipping. PM me an email and we can work it out. I found a place with new graphics that I found today. So that may help any cosmetic issues
Old 06-18-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEEP View Post

I'm in Tennessee. We can work out shipping. PM me an email and we can work it out. I found a place with new graphics that I found today. So that may help any cosmetic issues

I used these guys

http://graphicmx.com

Communication wasn't great but I'm happy with the product and I'd buy from them again.

1999 GG EC 250 Six Days
1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
2001 Aprilia Falco
2001 Triumph Speed Triple for my 20 year old
2000 GG XC250 for my 20 year old
2003 Honda Rancher 350 for the wife
Old 06-19-2017, 10:19 AM

That's the ones I found. I plan on ordering as soon as he gets back to me on the plastics.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:49 PM

Default Plastics and headlight

Hey guys,
I am new to the forum and picked up a 2007 EC300. I live on the west coast US and am in need of some parts or a place to get them. I have called my local dealers and since GG has be bought out, no one supplies parts!!

I am looking for a 2011 plastic upgrade kit and headlight. I also need an outer clutch cover. Mine is cracked, and the only one I can find online is a Rekluse for $160!!

I checked with the Euro online suppliers and no one will sell me parts because of some dealer contract issues.

Please help!!
Old 06-29-2017, 04:37 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonRider View Post
Hey guys,
I am new to the forum and picked up a 2007 EC300. I live on the west coast US and am in need of some parts or a place to get them. I have called my local dealers and since GG has be bought out, no one supplies parts!!

I am looking for a 2011 plastic upgrade kit and headlight. I also need an outer clutch cover. Mine is cracked, and the only one I can find online is a Rekluse for $160!!

I checked with the Euro online suppliers and no one will sell me parts because of some dealer contract issues.

Please help!!
Try PEB - He's parting out a couple of bikes and might be able to put together a "kit" for you. As long as you get the subframe and airbox, you should be able to update with just "easy to acquire" (easier than the upgrade kit, anyway) plastics.

http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22774