Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Old 12-14-2006, 08:33 AM

Default cylinder question

i have a 2000 300 xc and i tore it down last night and found the worst cylinder on a running motorcycle that i have ever seen my top ring seized and the bore is shot there is a chip knocked out of my exhaust port about an eighth of an in square right were the power valve is located. has anyone tried to get their cylinder nickasil coated by kustom craft or some other company? what piston options do i have? i tell you guys one thing the longer i own this motorcycle the more i am amazed by its durability

Old 12-14-2006, 09:08 AM

Try RB Designs.

They did my Cyl. Head mod, and I really liked their workmanship and professionalism. The turn around time was much quicker than I expected. There is a link to their websight on this forum.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:39 AM

Thumbs up

i use Millennium Technologies. i've sent them at least 25 cyl's. from our shop. i've seen them repair some pretty nasty damage. they get a big thumbs up.