Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 08:11 AM

Default 1st ride on 1st Gasgas

After a painful 4 month wait, I finally got a chance to ride my '03 gasgas EC250 yesterday.

I was very impressed! What a fun bike. I have owned several great woods bikes including KTM 200's, KTM 250 and modded KDX220's. This bike has it all!

Great motor. Lug it down to nothing and it wont stall. Ride in the powerband and zip, away you go. This bike is jetted perfectly and I could not find a hesitation or stutter anywhere. It feels like my highly modded KDX220 on steriods.

Loved the ergos and handling. Bike feels small, which and light so you feel like you can throw it around, but it is planted at the same time and tracks very well. The Ohlins forks and shock are very "sweet". I have never ridden with a steering stabilizer, but I love how it helps in the rocks at speed.

We put on 65 miles of fast, twisty desert terrain and I came away with a big smile. Cant wait to get it in the woods now!