Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:06 AM

Thats just the way they fit together. Both of mine were like that. Even the main rocker assembly required some tapping to fit back in the frame and around the cases.

Old 03-31-2007, 09:47 AM

Check for cracks in the flange sections of the bushing that goes into the swingarm. If it or they are cracked then your engine is in a bind. If you put your swingarm pivot bolt in and as it comes to the bore on the left side of the bike if it doesnt perfectly center it will give you an idea of which way the motor mounts need to be adjusted. Mine was so for off that I cut off my motor mounts and remounted them. My bike barely vibrates now that the engine is perfectly aligned with the swingarm pivot.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:54 AM

i needed to get the engine on my '03 ec300 out for a rebuild and had probs with the swingarm pivot too.
It was so seized to the bearing inner on the LHS i had to drill it out
Luckily my bro is an engineer for the ministry of defence so i got him to make a stainless steel one- never had any greif with it since!