Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:53 PM

Default RoxSpeed bar risers

Has anyone used the forward bar mounts from these guys? I've been looking for some forward mounts for my '01 XC300. I have a BRP top triple clamp and it's not much further forward than stock. I don't use a steering stabilizer so I don't need that kind. I don't know much about the newer models but my '98 EC250 has the best setup, two mounting bolts instead of one and reversible for a good forward mount, added a spacer underneath and it's perfect.
Trailrider

Old 07-01-2008, 06:37 PM

hmm post a link to which ones you are talking about ..
I have some rox bar risers that came off my ski doo sled that i'm going to be getting rid of. worked well on the sled, never seen any on a bike. can't remember if mine are 1" or 2" risers tho.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Default Roxspeed bar risers

The bars mounts are on the dualsport page at Roxspeedfx.com. They aren't specifically for GasGas and I don't think they are the design used on the snowmobile. They look more like regular offset bar risers, just wondered if anyone has tried them and if they fit. They are the ones they call "block" risers.
Regards,
Jim
Old 07-23-2008, 01:40 PM

Default RoxSpeed bar risers

I went ahead and bought the 'block' Speed Risers, they work great on my BRP top triple clamp. 1 1/2 inches taller and bars are moved about 3/4 of an inch forward. This is on a 2001 XC300 with WP forks. I don't know much about the newer models but mine now have the bars in the position they should have been in the first place.
Trailrider
Old 08-05-2008, 06:02 AM

So you ended up with something a bit similar to this then http://www.gasgasrider.org/gallery//...puser=946&sl=s
'95 ish XR630 (died many times in Oz)