Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > SouthEast United States

Old 12-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Site Sponsor

You must have forgotten what my bikes look like. Its always clean. I have hair, I shaved it off this morning. More aerodynamic!!! I appraciate the comparison but that must have been me 4 years ago before retirement. I think I got the GG dialed in if I could just motivate myself to get back in shape.....They took my lap times at the 24 hour race with a sun dial!

www.battlecreekpowersports.com
423-942-9056
Jasper, TN

Old 12-10-2010, 06:45 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRH250XC View Post
.....They took my lap times at the 24 hour race with a sun dial!
Yeah...we know! The soles on your boots were worn out from all that paddling you did thru the turns. Of course that was excusable since you were riding a "pusher" at the time.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:57 PM

Had an impromptu Gas Gas ride here in Hudson Hollow last Saturday. Three of my friends Keith, Dalton, and John showed up and surprised me with brand new 300 Six Days. Paul brought his month or so old 2011 Six Day so I had to join them but felt a little left out on my 08 300. Of course there were two representing Team Orange and a lone Honda that ended up off a bridge and into the icy creek. Just a fun day.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson_hollow View Post
Had an impromptu Gas Gas ride here in Hudson Hollow last Saturday. Three of my friends Keith, Dalton, and John showed up and surprised me with brand new 300 Six Days. Paul brought his month or so old 2011 Six Day so I had to join them but felt a little left out on my 08 300. Of course there were two representing Team Orange and a lone Honda that ended up off a bridge and into the icy creek. Just a fun day.
Exactly where in AL is Hudson Hollow?
Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 PM

I'm in Theodore. It's my place with a five mile practice loop of tight woods. A friend of mine jokingly refered to it as Hudson Hollow several years ago and the name stuck so well that I assumed it as my Internet handle. Sounds like we have a pretty good crew showing up tomorrow around 11:30. I don't expect the Honda rider to be back.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:21 AM

Default Is Arkansas in the South East?

We are in the SEC for football, but we are kinda heading towards the South Central. Anyway, I know the trails pretty well at a place called Brock Creek in N-Central Ar. Pretty scenic but gnarly place to ride. Fantastic singletrack, but tight and technical. I'd be happy to lead a group of GG riders there if there is enough interest. Another great ride is called the WUDI ride in N-West Ar in late Feb-early March. The WUDI was started by Jim Cook of Smackover GasGas fame. Other bikes are welcome but there are quite a few GGs every year. Look in Region 1 on www.ktmtalk.com for a link.

We did the WUDI twice at Brock Creek, but there is no parking for big RVs or trailers, and it's rugged. Not a good spot for wives and kids. If there is enough interest I would gladly guide a ride there. Beware! BC ain't for sissys!