Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2019, 10:24 PM

Default Clutch Not Fully Disengaging - New Lever?

Just picked up a 2018 XC 250 (brand new) and noticed when I pull the clutch in till it hits my knuckles that it still slightly drags and drops the RPM. If I pull it in all the way to the bars without my fingers restricting the range of motion, it does not drag.

I have a tach meter and the difference in RPM is about 300-400 for that 1/3 inch of travel or so.

It seems the issue is that the clutch lever is not pressing the fluid in the cylinder enough to disengage the clutch fully as noticed when pulling without my fingers in the way. I noticed this was a problem on my 2012 as well and don't think this is an air in the line issue.

Is there are lever on the market that would provide more leverage at the clutch master cylinder? All I need is the lever to press the plunger in the cylinder further than the stock Magura lever.