Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:08 PM

Nice thread!

My OCD was kicking in when you pulled that thing apart before cleaning the bike! Glad it all worked out.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockefellerGG View Post
Nice thread!

My OCD was kicking in when you pulled that thing apart before cleaning the bike! Glad it all worked out.
Unbelievably it had been cleaned but it was after the.muddiest event ive ever done.

looking back I would of liked it cleaner before starting and thats only my fault and a lack of planning. Mostly as i hadnt planned on the top end build. So was only looking at the suspension and graphics and once i decided to do top end the suspension was off so couldnt wheel it out to wash it again. I made very sure that all above the engine was spotless. Also my camera seems to make everything look ten times than it is!

I fitted the rear wheel and the red hoses to carb, I need to check my sag
Old 03-18-2016, 07:39 AM

all graphics removed ready for the new ones. Doesnt look to bad with none imho

the carb hoses were probably the cheapest thing I got during the refresh, but I think make a big difference compared to the yucky looking ones that were on before.

I was also pleased to not be able to start the bike without choke, put choke one and it starts with the slightest of dabs on the kicker, this is great news for me as before it was quite hard to start!
Old 04-16-2016, 05:00 PM

quite happy with the graphics, quite expensive for what they are but I still like them.

Had first ride today. The suspension was great really pleased witn it, the best way I can describe it as is that I didnt once think about it! It just dod its job. Jetting however was off and quite frustrating, majority of riding tight woodland etc fine with smaller throttle openings but wack it open and it was horrible and struggled to get reved out. I wasnt riding to perfect this today so didnt play around much. Opening out the air screw improved it but still nowhere perfect. Since getting home I dropped a needle clip position and that alone sounds better at rest but not ridden yet,

the other problem was that I managed to loose all braking from the rear. I wonder if just a bit of sand or something got in the seals. Anyway ivr ordered a rebuild kit and will hopefully get sorted. Front was also rubbish but not been bled for a while so I will give that a bleed as well

Last edited by imsimon; 04-16-2016 at 05:35 PM.