Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
Btw I am deleting more serious posts from others and you and moto7 are collateral damage.

I am being very strict because I have dealt with an ugly distributor change in '02 where it got out of control.

If you can't deal with rule #1 and my interpretation of it. No big deal to me. Just let me know that you no longer want to abide by the user agreement. I will then delete your account.

It is up to you.

Jeff

I have been reading all of this and think its a little unfortunate. Not to take sides but I agree with Jeff. Let's just all relax on the comments of everyone that's fired up and see where Fred and gasgas and mark all take us. I think it will be in a bright direction and we should give him our support as well as gasgas to move forward. Theres two sides to every story so good on ya Jeff lets keep the forum on the go about passionate gasgas enthusiasts that want to share with each other and help each other out. I remember a few years back when our membership was growing because people respected this forum for the comradery and friendship as apposed to the other forums out there. We have to reel that back in because that's what separates us is our passion for our brand and trying to help out one another. I'm pumped for you Fred and always stand with mark even though I'm the Canadian in the batch you've always helped me out and spent the time to answer my questions. Can't wait for what's to come, go gasgas lol!!

Old 03-13-2014, 03:53 PM

I understand why some posts need to be deleted. That said, I really wish I could have read those posts. Just saying....

As for me, I have several 2011 GGs because I love the bikes. The plan GG has for the American market will be a great thing for them and those of us who like the bikes as long as they make a great product. The 2014s sound like a leap back in the right direction and I can't wait to throw a leg over one.

Hang in there fellas, GG wants to become KTMs number one foe here in the US market and I'm betting we're going to see some great things from them starting with the 2014 models. I'm not going anywhere.....I ride RED.
2015 Beta 300
2016 Beta 300RE
2016 Beta 350RE
Old 03-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider View Post
I understand why some posts need to be deleted. That said, I really wish I could have read those posts. Just saying....

I wish I didn't have a splitting headache from this right now... Just saying...

The initial reply to the original post from Mr Overstreet states how many shercos are also in the field. Given the context - not a nice move and it colored my perception of the following posts. I think any reasonable person would view it the same way...

"11 sherco, 16 gasgas, 413 ktm. "

In the words of Desertgasser (not mine) - "That was kind of a d*ck move..."...

With the change in distributors, I had previously made a special request that respect be shown to *everyone*...

jeff
Old 03-13-2014, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I wish I didn't have a splitting headache from this right now... Just saying...

The initial reply to the original post from Mr Overstreet states how many shercos are also in the field. Given the context - not a nice move and it colored my perception of the following posts. I think any reasonable person would view it the same way...

"11 sherco, 16 gasgas, 413 ktm. "

In the words of Desertgasser (not mine) - "That was kind of a d*ck move..."...

With the change in distributors, I had previously made a special request that respect be shown to *everyone*...

jeff
Heh heh, I was only curious and didn't mean to contribute to the head ache.
In a couple of years the numbers of GG and Sherco will be higher, with GG having the greater of the two. KTM will have big numbers for a long time because the support network is better than the rest. So why not copy there approach. Hope this is what GG has planned....
2015 Beta 300
2016 Beta 300RE
2016 Beta 350RE
Old 03-13-2014, 07:53 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:

As for me, I have several 2011 GGs because I love the bikes. The plan GG has for the American market will be a great thing for them and those of us who like the bikes as long as they make a great product. The 2014s sound like a leap back in the right direction and I can't wait to throw a leg over one.

Hang in there fellas, GG wants to become KTMs number one foe here in the US market and I'm betting we're going to see some great things from them starting with the 2014 models. I'm not going anywhere.....I ride RED.
Hey Walt, I'm pretty sure Fred was prepping a new 300 today. Hit him up for a test ride at the HS this weekend!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Overstreet View Post
Hey Walt, I'm pretty sure Fred was prepping a new 300 today. Hit him up for a test ride at the HS this weekend!
Awesome. Hope you mean the HS (VCHSS) here at Dahlgren, Va.
2015 Beta 300
2016 Beta 300RE
2016 Beta 350RE
Old 03-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Awesome. Hope you mean the HS (VCHSS) here at Dahlgren, Va.
Pretty sure that's where he is going, and before I forget...good luck this weekend and let us know how you do.